Dismissal provision
December 15, 2020 09:41PM
Me and my ex wive going through divorce we obtained decree nisi, on madiation we agree family home mortgage free 60/40 to her favour i pay her £17500 to equalise savings and child maintenace pay by me by cms calculator for two children 11 and 7 we, had benn married for 10 years consent order was draw by her solicitor with clean break. But the letter come from court saying. The dismissal provisions exclude specific refrence to claim for periodical payments and secured periodical payments please amend and resubmit any advise whats that mean? She is full time about£ 18000 i am full time about £30000 regards Jacob
Re: Dismissal provision
December 16, 2020 11:33AM
Without seeing the order and the letter from the court it is impossible to know. These details are obviously important and the answer depends upon those details. I do hope you took independent legal advice before signing the paperwork. If a clean break is important to you, as it should be, the words covering that are extremely important. Your wife's solicitor is acting for her, not for you, so if they drafted the order they will have had her interests in mind, not yours. That is why it is very important to take independent legal advice before signing documents like these.
Re: Dismissal provision
December 16, 2020 07:25PM
Thanks for quick respond
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login