Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TESTIMONY ON HOW MY HUSBAND CAME BACK (or another bogus 'Dr' preying on the gullible)

Posted by Andrea56 
TESTIMONY ON HOW MY HUSBAND CAME BACK (or another bogus 'Dr' preying on the gullible)
November 09, 2019 02:12AM
AN AMAZING TESTIMONY OF A MAN WHO BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK

All thanks to Dr Okumas for bringing back my husband and restoring Joy
to my family once again.

Funny how these scam merchants are always 'Dr' or 'Professor' or some such nonsense. Well, 'Dr' Okumas, take your nonsense scam elsewhere.

I could, of course, just delete this and soon I will but in the meantime I will leave 'Dr' Okumas to be found by search engines linked to my comment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2019 09:35AM by David Terry.
Re: TESTIMONY ON HOW MY HUSBAND CAME BACK (or another bogus 'Dr' preying on the gullible)
November 10, 2019 10:14AM
Well I wouldn’t want him bringing my wife back.
Ignorance is back, go and make research about Dr Okumas. Don't speak evil of what you don't know. Nonsense
Re: TESTIMONY ON HOW MY HUSBAND CAME BACK (or another bogus 'Dr' preying on the gullible)
November 10, 2019 11:32AM
Dear Anrdea56, only gullible fools believe in the sort of nonsense peddled by 'Dr' Okumas. I am quite sure he is real enough otherwise there would be no point to the scam. Whether his is really a 'Dr' and whether his real name is 'Okumas' is something else. By all means tell us what his 'doctorate' is in and what his physical address is. That shouldn't be too difficult if he is genuine, should it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login